– rage is an unbridled passion so I can’t understand why righteous passion cannot be accepted
– love cannot be wrong, they have no right to say it is, to pass judgement of damnnation
– for we were more than torrential lust, greater than ourselves and more powerful than we could ever imagine
– maybe we were shortlived, two red giants buring ourselves out, taking eachother in our grasps of eternity till we became a single black hole
– we swallowed everything in our path and the only question remaining is whether they predicted it
– or did we?